Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Malda announced document verification schedule for the posts of Trains Clerk. Candidates are selected on the basis of online examination conducted by the organization. Selected candidates are required to appear for the document verification on 04 March 2016.
List of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
Information from Official Notification:
On the basis of On-line Examination for the post of Trains Clerk of CEN. No. 02/2015, candidates bearing the following Roll Nos. are provisionally qualified and called for candidature and Document Verification. They are required to report at the office of Railway Recruitment Board, Malda at 10.30 hrs. on 04.03.2016. They should bring two passport size photographs (as uploaded) along with original documents and their copies, in two sets, attested by gazetted officer in support of their possessing specified Educational Qualification, Proof of Age and Caste certificate (in prescribed format) etc.
- Candidates are called for document verification against vacancies, excess up-to 30% over and above the notified vacancies. The purpose of calling excess candidates, over and above the notified vacancies, is primarily to avoid shortfall in the panel and that merely calling a candidate for document verification does not in any way, entitle him or her to seek an appointment in the Railways.
- Call letters to the candidates are being dispatched individually through Post, confirming date, time and venue for verification. The candidates not receiving the call letter may take note of this and report at the office of RRBMalda on the date specified. If you are unable to attend Document Verification on the above mentioned date, you are advised to attend Document Verification on 21.03.2016 at 10.30 hrs. Candidates failing to attend the verification on the notified date (s) are liable to lose their candidature.
- RRB/Malda regrets inability to entertain any correspondence from un-successful candidates.
- If it is found later at any stage of the recruitment that the candidates does not fulfil all/any of the conditions of eligibility his/her candidature will be cancelled and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained.
- Publication of the result does not confer any right for selection/appointment as the same is subject to verification of original certificates/documents and their candidature.
- RRB/Malda reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical mistake at any stage.