Regional Resource Centre (RRC) for NE States, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India invited applications for recruitment of 10 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 9 January 2015.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 9 January 2015
Details of Vacancy
Name of the posts:
- State RMNCH+A Coordinator: 1 post
- State Skill Lab Coordinator: 1 post
- Nurse Trainers: 1 post
- District Monitors: 4 posts
- SBCC Coordinator (ASHA Cell): 1 post
- State RI Communication Consultant: 1 post
- Accountant at RRC,NE: 1 post
Total number of post: 10
Candidate’s age should be below 60 years.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending their CV to Director, Regional Resource Centre for NE States, (a Branch of NHSRC), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, Assam Medical Council Bhawan, G.S. Road, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022 before 9 January 2015.
- The candidates may also send their application by e-mail to: email@example.com.