Sahitya Akademi Editor and Other Posts Job
Sahitya Akademi Jobs Notification: Sahitya Akademi invited applications for the post of Editor and other Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (03 December 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Advertisement No. : SA/50/47/2017
- Last Date of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Sahitya Akademi Vacancy Details
- Editor (English)- 01 Post
- Deputy Secretary (Sales)- 01 Post
- Regional Secretary- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Editor and Other Post Job
- Editor (English)- Post- Graduate Degree in English Literature from a recognized University. Should be a person of proven literary ability. Fairly good knowledge of Indian Literature and good contacts with literary community. Five years’ experience in editing literary journals and publications in English. Good knowledge of one or more Indian language besides English. Basic knowledge of computer application.
- Deputy Secretary (Sales)- A Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in a language recognized by Akademi or equivalent professional qualification. Diploma in Sales Management. General Knowledge of Indian Literature and contacts with the book sellers, distributors and book selling agencies.
- Regional Secretary- A Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in a language recognized by Akademi. General Knowledge of Indian literature and contacts with the literary community. Five years’ experience relevant to the execution of the job with ability to organize literary and publication programmes and processing of documents/minutes. Knowledge of English and special knowledge of at least one language of the region and general awareness of other literatures in the region. Experience in office Administration. Knowledge of Government Rules, procedure and accounts.
Age Limit for Editor and other Post Job – Upto 50 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Sahitya Akademi Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary,Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35 , Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi 110001. Last date of receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Click here for Detailed Notification
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates