Chandrapur Ferro Alloy plant (CFP), a unit of SAIL invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant –cum-Technician (Trainee). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 26 October 2014.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 27 September 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 26 October 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the posts
- Mechanical: 7 Posts
- Metallurgy: 8 Posts
- Electrical: 5 Posts
- Instrumentation: 2 Posts
- Chemical: 3 Posts
- Welder: 7 Posts
- Turner: 7 Posts
- Fitter: 16 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Motor vehicle mech: 5 Posts
Total no. of Vacancies: 70 posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs. 16800 – 3% - 24110/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs. 15830 – 3% - 22150/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 10th class passed with 3 years Diploma in relevant discipline of Engineering Metallurgy or Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation or Chemical from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 10th class passed and ITI in relevant trades (Fitter or Electrician or Welder or Turner or Motor vehicle mechanic) from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 28 years as on 1 September 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC Category should submit Rs.250/- (towards application and processing fee) for Operator-cum-Technician and Rs.150/- (towards application and processing fee) for Attendant –cum-Technician by using debit card/credit card/internet banking online through the payment gateway made available.
- SC/ ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing fee.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in before 26 October 2014.
- No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates take a print out of the system generated application and keep it with you for future reference.