Steel Authority Of India Limited, Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) hospital invited applications for recruitment to the post of Proficiency Training in identified disciplines at DSP Hospital for qualified nurses. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 June 2014.
SAIL is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 14 June 2014
- Date of Interview: 30 June 2014
Details of Post:
- Name of the Post: Proficiency Training
- Total No. of Vacancies: 60
- Duration: 11 months
Pay Scale: Rs.7500/- per month on attendance basis
- Candidates should have done B.Sc or Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- Candidates should have Internship Certificate.
- Candidates should have Certificate of Registration.
- Candidate’s maximum age must be 35 years as on 30 June 2014.
- Relaxations will be as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance through a walk-in interview as well as marks obtained in the third year exam of B.Sc./Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course and internship certificate.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Application form should contain the following information regarding: Name of candidate, age, date of birth, caste, address, telephone, passport size photograph, name of nursing training institute, year-wise details of B.Sc./ GNM exams (year, total and acquired marks, percentage) clearly super scribing “Application – Interview for Proficiency Training of Nurses at DSP Hospital”.
- The application complete in all respects along with an undertaking (Annexure-A) should be submitted to AGM (P&A-M&HS), DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur, West Bengal, Pin code: 713205 latest by 14 June 2014.