Saurashtra Gramin Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2013 and declared qualified.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank, established under RRB Act, 1976 & it is an amalgamation of three banks namely JRGB, JAGB & SBGB, prompted by SBS (now SBI) since 1978.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 26 February 2014
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 14 March 2014
• Date of Payment of Application Fees: 26 February 2014 to 14 March 2014
• Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 10 posts
• Officer Scale-I: 36 posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 55 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 101
• Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
• Office Assistant: Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-I: Candidates who have valid score card with 95 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD and 98 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-II (GBO): Candidates who have valid score card with 101 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD and 107 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
• Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- .
• And Rs.100/-for General/OBC, through CBS at any of the Branches of Saurashtra Gramin Bank by means of a payment challan.
• Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500-25700
• Officer Scale-II: Rs.19400-28100
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300
• Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and Personal Interview.
• Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from Bank’s website sgbrrb.org
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
• The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2018-2019: Check complete selection procedure & other details
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Out for 39 Deputy Manager Internal Audit Posts
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Out; Download @canarabank.com
SBI Recruitment 2018 for Dean Post in State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata