SBI Specialist Officers Exam 2014: Selection Procedure
State Bank of India is ready to conduct Written Examination for recruitment to the posts of Specialists Officers Cadre.
State Bank of India is ready to conduct Written Examination for recruitment to the posts of Specialists Officers Cadre. The Process of Registration of Application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through off-line/on-line mode on or before the prescribed last date for fee submission. The examination will be conducted on 19 April 2014. The selection procedure for Specialist Officers Care Recruitment is as follows:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of either (i) Examination (test) and interviews or (ii) shortlisting and interview.
- Test will be held on-line. Wherever there will be no test, short-listing and interviews will be held.
- Where number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of test and interview.
- The test will be of test of English Language, Reasoning and/or Quantitative Aptitude in addition to Professional Knowledge.
- Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
- To be eligible for being short-listed for interview, candidate have to score equal to or above the Cut-off marks to be decided by the Bank for the PK test, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying marks in other tests.
- Candidates must secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks (to be decided by the Bank) in interview to be considered for selection. In the interview, the candidate can opt for Hindi also.
- Merit List for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in PK test and interview or interview only, as the case may be.
- In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.