S.H.K.M. Government Medical College, Mewat invited applications for filling up the 57 various Academic and Non- Academic posts on Regular Basis or Contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 10 November 2014 by 05.00 PM. The Contractual Post is initially for the period of one year and further extended on the year to year basis.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 November 2014.
Details of Posts
- Medical Superintendent: 01 (One).
- Professor : 05 (Five).
- Associate Professor: 04 (Four).
- Assistant Professor: 02 (Two).
- Senior Resident: 31 (Thirty One).
- Demonstrator: 13 (Thirteen).
- Medical Officer: 01 (One).
Qualification will be from the recognized University or Institute with appropriate experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 : Master of Hospital Administration or MS/ MD or equivalent with relevant professional experience.
- For Post 2 to 4 : Qualification must be as per MCI guidelines.
- For Post 5 & 7 : Post- Graduation Degree in the relevant field.
- For Post 6: MBBS Degree with relevant experience.
Age Limit (as on last date of receipt of application)
Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Professor : Less than 62 years.
- For Associate/ Assistant Professor :Less than 50 years.
- For Senior Resident :Less than 40 years.
- For Post 1& 2 : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/-with the Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month.
- For Post 4 : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 5 & 6 :
Pay Scale ranges between Rs. 18,600/- to Rs. 20,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- Per Month for MD/ MS.
Pay Scale ranges between Rs. 17,440/- to Rs. 18,840/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month for Non PG.
- For Post 7 : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for Reserved Categories) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, ShaheedHasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)”, payable at Nuh.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with Demand Draft and a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Director, ShaheedHasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar,Mewat – 122 107” on or before 10 November 2014 by 05.00 PM.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.