Srijan Infratech & Development Services (SIDS) Pvt. Ltd. invited applications for recruitment to the post of MIS Assistant, District Coordinator, District Accountant and Computer Operator, PFT Coordinator for Sanjhi Sahet Project under Madhya Pradesh RajyaAajeevika Forum (MPRAF). The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 05 July 2014.
SIDS contract with MPRAF is up to 12 June 2015 so all consultants hired by SIDS Pvt. Ltd. will be serve till the contract date.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 05 July 2014.
Details of Posts
- 1. MIS Assistant: 01 (One)
- 2. District Coordinator: 05 (Five)
- 3. District Accountant and Computer Operator: 05 (Five).
- PFT Coordinator: 16 (Sixteen)
- Possess MasterDegreein Commerce from recognized University and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from a reputed institute (for post 1). And knowledge to work in MS Office (for post 3).
- Master Degree in Social Work, MBA/ Rural Development from a recognized University (for post 2).
- Poat Graduate or Graduate in Social Work, or PG Degree / Diploma in Rural Development or in Rural Management from a recognized University.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limitand Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Candidate will get consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/- Per Month (for post 1 & 2), Rs. 8,000/- Per Month (for post 3) and Rs. 18,000/- Per Month (for post 4).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be considered by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the SIDS Website www.sids.co.inon or before 05 July 2014.
- Candidate can take the printout of filled in application form for the future reference or requirement.