Sikkim Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) on temporary regular basis under Roads & Bridges Department, Government of Sikkim. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 September 2016.
ADVERTISEMENT NO: 14/SPSC/2016
Last Date of Application: 30 September 2016
Sikkim PSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved: 15 posts
- Bhutia Lepcha: 10 posts
- Bhutia Lepcha (Women): 08 posts
- Bhutia Lepcha (Below poverty line): 03 posts
- Other Backward Classes - Central List: 10 posts
- Other Backward Classes - Central List (Women): 07 posts
- Other Backward Classes - Central List (Below poverty line): 03 posts
- Other Backward Classes – State List: 10 posts
- Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 07 posts
- Other Backward Classes – State List (Below poverty line): 03 posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 08 posts
- Scheduled Tribe (Women): 04 posts
- Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty line): 02 posts
- Schedule Caste: 04 posts
- Schedule Caste (Women): 03 posts
- Schedule Caste (Below poverty line): 01 post
- Primitive Tribe: 04 posts
- Primitive Tribe (Women): 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate should have Diploma in Civil Engineering (LCE) from a recognized Engineering Institution or equivalent and above.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the Competent Authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Candidate should have knowledge of any of the State Language viz. Nepali/Sikkimese/Bhutia/Lepcha/Limboo.
- Candidate should have valid Local Employment Card.
- Candidate should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
Age Limit: Between 18-30 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Procedure for Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and Interview.
How to Apply for Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G. Marg, Gangtok. Last date of receipt of application is 30 September 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification