South Central Railway Notified Recruitment for 12 Posts of Senior Resident 2015
South Central Railway, Central Hospital, Scunderabad invited applications for the Posts of Senior Residents. Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 13 February 2015.
South Central Railway, Central Hospital, Scunderabad invited applications for the Posts of Senior Residents. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on 13 February 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 13 February 2014
Details of Post
Name of Post: Senior Resident- 12 Post
- For Senior Residents having post graduate degree
- Rs. 18,750/- + 6600 GP + 25 % NPA in the first year.
- Rs. 19,510/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA in the second year.
- Rs. 20,300/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA in the third year.
- For Senior Residents with only PG Diploma
- The above amount shall be reduced by Rs. 325/- per month and the same will be reduced by Rs. 650/- per month if without Diploma/PG Degree.
- For Senior Residents who are pursuing DNB training also the emoluments will be fixed by National Board of Examination or as above whichever is higher.
- Post graduate degree or diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government.
- If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, those without qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year Junior Residency from a Government Hospital in concerned specialty, will be considered.
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma must have passed on or before 01 January 2015.
- 33 years for those having Post graduate qualification.
- 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on 13 February 2015.