South Central Railway, Central Hospital, Scunderabad invited applications for the Posts of Senior Residents. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on 13 February 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 13 February 2014
Details of Post
Name of Post: Senior Resident- 12 Post
- For Senior Residents having post graduate degree
- Rs. 18,750/- + 6600 GP + 25 % NPA in the first year.
- Rs. 19,510/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA in the second year.
- Rs. 20,300/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA in the third year.
- For Senior Residents with only PG Diploma
- The above amount shall be reduced by Rs. 325/- per month and the same will be reduced by Rs. 650/- per month if without Diploma/PG Degree.
- For Senior Residents who are pursuing DNB training also the emoluments will be fixed by National Board of Examination or as above whichever is higher.
- Post graduate degree or diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government.
- If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, those without qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year Junior Residency from a Government Hospital in concerned specialty, will be considered.
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma must have passed on or before 01 January 2015.
- 33 years for those having Post graduate qualification.
- 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on 13 February 2015.