South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: South Eastern Railway has invited applications for recruitment against sports and guides quota in Grade C and erstwhile Grade D grades. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 5 August 2019.
- Opening date of application: 6 July 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 5 August 2019
- Last date for far-flung areas to submit the application: 14 August 2019
South Eastern Railway Vacancy Details
- Rs. 1900/- – 2 Posts
- Rs. 1800/- - 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sports and Guides Quota
- Rs. 1900/- – 12th or its equivalent exam with not less than 50% Marks in the aggregate.
- Rs. 1800/- - 10th pass from a recognized Board with National Apprenticeship Certificate granted by NCVT or 10th pass from a recognized Board with ITI for appointment in Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, S&T and Catering departments.
Age Limit for Sports and Guides Quota
- Rs. 1900/- – 18 to 30 years
- Rs. 1800/- - 18 to 33 years
How to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Bungalow No. 12A, Garden Reach, Kolkata-700043 (Near BNR Central Hospital) on or before 5 August 2019.
Application Fee for Sports and Guides Quota Posts
- General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 250/-