Southern Air Command, IAF invited applications for recruitment of Group ‘C’ & erstwhile Group ‘D’ civilian posts at 2 Air Force Selection Board, 43 Wing, Air Force, 58 Signal Unit, 401 AF Stn. Baptla and SAC (U) Akkulam under Headquarters Southern Air Command, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire. It is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 25 January 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 23 February 2014 (within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Posts
- MTS: 7 Posts
- Cook: 1 Post
- Safaiwala: 1 Post
- CMTD: 1 Post
- Assistant Store Keeper: 1 Post
Total no. of post: 11 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years as on last date of receipt of application for all post.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- MTS: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Cook: 10th Class or equivalent pass with 6 months experience in the ibid trade.
- Safaiwala: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- CMTD: 10th Class with valid civil driving license for light and heavy vehicles and professional skill in driving and knowledge of Motor mechanism.
- Assistant Store Keeper: 10th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 for Cook, CMTD and Assistant Store Keeper.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800 for Safaiwala and MTS.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates are required to apply in prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application form signed and complete in all respect along with copies of age, caste, educational, technical and experience certificates, passport size photographs and super scribe on the envelope the name of the post applied for should be sent to the respective commanding officer within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.