Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), Hyderabad invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Supervisor. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 July 2017.
- Start Date of Application Submission -05 July 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission- 25 July 2017
- Tentative Date of Examination Which Will Be Conducted “Online” at Selected Centres- August’2017
SPCIL Vacancy Details
- Supervisor Maintenance (Mechanical)- 01 Post
- Supervisor (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Supervisor (Resource Management) – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Supervisor Posts
- Supervisor Maintenance (Mechanical) - 1 st Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any Recognised University/Board/ Equivalent in the related area.
- Supervisor (Electrical) – 1 st Class Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation) from recognized University Board/ Institution or Equivalent in related area.
- Supervisor (Resource Management) – 1 st class Degree in B.Com/ Diploma in Taxation Law/ Bachelor in Business Administration/ 1st class graduate with diploma in HR related area (from a recognized University/ Board/ Equivalent in the related area).
Age Limit – 18 to 30 years
How to Apply for SPCIL, Supervisor Posts
Interested candidates can apply online from 5 July 2017 to 25 July 2017. No other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to take printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs