Shri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor in different departments under Phase II. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 January 2018.
Advertisement No.: SPMVV/Estt/A1/Phase-II/2017 dated 26-12-2017
- Commencement of submission of online application- 28 December 2017
- Last date for submission of online application – 27 January 2018
- Last date for receiving the printed online application along with documents – 30 January 2018
SPMVV Vacancy Details
- Education – General – 1 Post
- Telugu Studies – 1 Post
- Applied Microbiology – 1 Post
- Home Science - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
Educational Qualification: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from a recognized university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared NET conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply for SPMVV Assistant Professor Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode upto 27 January 2018 and submit the same to The Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati-517 502 on or before 30 January 2018.