Bharathiar University, set up in 1982 and located at Coimbatore is one of the prominent universities of the nation. The University invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) to work under Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) project. The title of the project is Structural Studies on Membrane Bound and Soluble Quorum Sensing Proteins of Salmonella typhi and is funded by ICMR GOI.
- Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellowship (SRF)
- Number of positions: 1
- Fellowship: Rs18,000/- per month and HRA
- Project duration: 3 years
Last date for submission of application form: 10 April 2013 (5:30 Pm)
- Educational Qualification: Intended candidates must possess MSc degree in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Life sciences with good academic record.
- Experience: Applicants are required to have at least two years of research experience in Protein Purification, Bacterial cloning, Crystallization.
- Desirable: Valid GATE Score or NET qualification
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in the interview to be held by the University. The selected candidates may register for the PhD programme in the University.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates must write their application on plain paper with detailed resume (qualification, research experience, research interest, email ID).
- Applicants must attach recent passport size photograph, mark sheet, recommendation letter, write up on membrane proteins of your interest etc supported by attested certificates
- Application along with requisite documents must reach to the undersigned on or before the deadline:
Dr N SundaraBaalaji
Department of Bioinformatics
Coimbatore - 641 046
Email id: email@example.com
To seek further information, visit http://www.b-u.ac.in/