Staff Selection Commission holds Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL EXAM) for the recruitment to the different Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts. For preparation of Science and Research, One should thoroughly learn and revise policies, programs, latest updating in economy to score well in exam. Latest Scientific researches with the name of researchers and its main implications should be properly prepared for CGL Tier 1 Exam. Here, we provide Free Online Practice Set on Science and Research: History to make the ease of students in cracking questions in exam.
1. The correct sequence of development of HYV seeds is:
a) Breeder seeds—Certified seeds—Foundation seeds.
b) Breeder seeds — Foundation seeds— Certified seeds.
c) Foundation seeds — Breeder seeds— Certified seeds.
d) Foundation seeds— Certified seeds — Breeder seeds.
2. Which of the following ray does not belong to the category of ionizing radiation?
b) UV Ray
c) Alpha ray
3. The nanosatellite Jugnu weighing 3 kg is designed and developed by
b) IIT Kanpur
c) IIT Delhi
d) IIT Kharagpur
4. Advantages of Resistive Touch Screen are:
a) It has comparatively longer life than surface acoustic wave touch screen.
b) They are expensive so out of reach of a common man.
c) Its appearance is bulky.
d) It emits less light so do not require frequent charging.
5. Space researchers at the University of Surrey's Surrey Space Centre (SSC) and SSTL have developed a CubeSat containing a smartphone payload known as:
JagranJosh Study Packages
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
SSC CGL & CHSL 2017 Results Put on Hold by Supreme Court
Important Percentage Formulas and Practice Questions for SSC CGL 2018 Exam
SSC CGL solved paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015 (II-Shift): English language & Comprehension
SSC CGL solved paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015 (II-Shift): Quantitative Aptitude