Staff Nurse Vacancies 2018
Office of Superintendent Dist. Headquarters Hospital invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 4 January 2018.
- Commencement of online application submission- 27 December 2017
- Last date for application process – 4 January 2018
Superintendent Dist. Headquarters Hospital Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurses – 6 Posts
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Staff Nurses – 4 Posts
- Psychiatrist – 1 Post
- Audiologist – 1 Post
- Instructor for Hearing Impaired children – 1 Post
- Consultant Medicine – 2 Posts
- Nurses (GNM) – 6 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- Physicians, MD Medicine – 1 Post
- Sr.MO (DRTB Centre) – 1 Post
- Statistical Asst. (DRTB Center) – 1 Post
- Dental Surgeon – 1 Post
- Dental Hygienist – 1 Post
- Dental Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, MO and Other Posts
- Staff Nurses – BSc (Nursing) or GNM; Registered with TS Nursing Council.
- Medical Officer – MBBS degree or an Equivalnet
- Psychiatrist – MD in Psychiatrist or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Statistical Asst. (DRTB Center) – Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in computer application or equivalent.
- Dental Hygienist – 10+2 Science from recognized Board. Diploma in Dental Technician/Dental Hygienist/Dental Mechanic Course from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Dental Assistant – Matriculation from Recognized Board.
Age Limit - 18 to 44 Years
How to apply for for Staff Nurse, MO and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Office of the Superintendent, District Headquarters Hospital, Nalgonda on or before 4 January 2018. Candidates can refer to the below link for details.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates