Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) invited applicants for walk-in Interview for the post of Observer and Senior Research Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can walk-in for the Interview 29 and 19 December 2014 respectively.
Date of interview for Observer: 29 December 2014
Date of interview & written exam for Senior Research Fellow: 19 December 2014
Details of Post
- Observer: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Educational Qualification
- Observer: Minimum 12th Pass in any discipline with basic knowledge of Computer Application.
- Senior Research Fellow: Master of Veterinary Science preferably Livestock Production and Management /Animal Husbandry Economics.
- Observer: Rs. 14,650/-
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.18,000/- per month (+ HRA)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test followed by an Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Observer can walk-in for the Interview with all essential documents to the Dean, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal on 29 December 2014 at 10:30 am.
- Candidates who wish to apply as SRF can walk-in with all necessary documents to the Veterinary University Training and Research Centre, Veterinary Hospital campus, V-Maruthur, Villupuram–605602 on 19 December 2014 at 10 am.
- Senior Research Fellow: