Tezpur University Job Notification: Tezpur University has invited applications for Guest Faculty posts. Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-Interview on 12 August 2020.
Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 to fill in 07 vacant posts. Walk-in for Guest Faculty Posts will be conducted on 12 August 2020 11:00 AM. These vacancies are in Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 12 August 2020
Tezpur University Guest Faculty Vacancy Details
- Computer Science & Engineering: 01 Post
- Food Engineering & Technology: 01 Post
- Molecular Biology & Biotechnology: 02 Posts
- Commerce: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Guest Faculty Job
- Computer Science & Engineering: BE/B.Tech./BS and M. E./M. Tech./M.S. or Integrated M.Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in anyone of the degrees.
- Food Engineering & Technology: BE/B.Tech./B.S. (04 Years) in any discipline and M. E./M. Tech./M. S. (02 Years) in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in anyone of the degrees.
- Molecular Biology & Biotechnology: (i) A Master's degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications(certificates and experience etc.), the person must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR.
- Commerce: The PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking by anyone of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds CQS)
(ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or
(iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Tong University (Shanghai).
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 12 August 2020. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview along with detailed bio-data /Resume (mentioning Name, .'Father/Mother/Spouse Name, Permanent & Correspondence Address, Phone No., e-mail, Date of Birth, Caste, Sex, Detailed Educational Qualification from Class 10th pass onwards, Detailed Work Experience, Present Position (if working) with details of job nature, etc.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles