The Department of Education Andaman and Nicobar Jobs Notification:
The Department of Education Andaman and Nicobar invited application from eligible candidates for 71 posts of Assistant Professor in various discipline on contract basis. Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format and required copies of documents on or before 08 June 2016.
F. No.: 9 – 4/2016-D.IV
Last Date of Application: 08 June 2016
Date of declaration of shortlisted candidates for interview: 16 June 2016
The Department of Education Andaman and Nicobar Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Departments:
- Jawaharlal Nehru Rajkeeya Mahavidhyalay – 17 posts
- Mahatma Gandhi Govt. College – 10 posts
- Tagore Govt. College of Education – 05 posts
- Andaman College – 39 posts
Eligibility Criteria for The Department of Education Andaman and Nicobar Assistant Professor Job:
- Assistant Professor (JNRM, MGGC and ANCOL): Candidates possessing good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F at the Master’s Degree level from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Professor (Methodology Courses): Master’s degree in subject (Mathematics / English / History or Geography or Economics or Political Science) with 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
Maximum Age limit: 35 years
How to Apply for The Department of Education Andaman and Nicobar Assistant Professor Job:
Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application to the respective Principals of the College in the prescribed format and required copies of documents on or before 08 June 2016.