Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council Job Notification: Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC) invited applications for the post of Project Associate & Secretarial Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 December 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 08 December 2017
Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council Vacancy Details
- Project Associate: 02 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate & Secretarial Assistant Posts Job
- Project Associate: B. Tech. / B.E./M.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT/ICT/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication.
- Secretarial Assistant: B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (or equivalent degree).
- Project Associate: Below 35 years of age
- Secretarial Assistant: Below 65 years of age
- Project Associate: Good data/information collection, processing, documentation, writing, word processing and editing.
- Secretarial Assistant: At least 10 years of experience of (a) secretarial work & use of word processing packages (b) noting and drafting (c) coordinating meetings. Preference will be given to experience of working with government departments/ ministries.
How to Apply for the Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council Project Associate & Secretarial Assistant Posts Jobs 2017
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit application only by email in the prescribed format firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 08 December 2017.