Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Job Notification: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has invited applications for the posts of Counsellor and Project Assistant for iCALL Psychosocial Help Line. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2020 on or before 09 May 2020.
Applying candidates should note that they will have to undergo a telephonic interview, upon clearing the same, only those who are selected will be contacted for a virtual personal interview.
Candidates applying for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Job Notification should have possess certain educational qualification including a Master’s Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology from a UGC recognized university and other additional qualification.
Last Date for submission of Application: 09 May 2020
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
Programme Assistant (Part-Time)-01
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology from a UGC
- Have relevant counselling experience of minimum a year (preferably includes
- Have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy
- Speak English, Hindi and at least one regional language fluently and possess
good writing skills in English
- Be skilled in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data
analysis and email-based counselling
Programme Assistant (Part-Time):
- Have a post- graduate degree in psychology (counseling/clinical specialisation) from a UGC recognized university
- Have experience of working in the area of mental health
- Have at least 2 years experience as a researcher working with primary data
- Be extremely fluent with reading and writing in Hindi as well as English
- Possess academic writing skills
- Chcek the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
Counsellor : Salary at Rs 1000 per shift of four hours (48-64 hours per month)
Programme Assistant (Part-Time):Rs. 20,000 per month
TISS Recruitment 2020 for Counsellor and other Posts PDF
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications to the email given on the notification on or before 9th May, 2020. Check the notification link for details in this regards.