Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Jobs Notification: Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) invited applications from eligible candidates for 30 Faculty and Other Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before 10 October 2016.
Advertisement No.: 01 / 2016
- Date of Advertisement: 16 September 2016
- Last Date of Application: 10 October 2016
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor – 26 Posts
- Associate Professor – 03 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty and Librarian Posts 2016
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record with 55% marks in relevant subject at master degree and NET / SET qualified in related subject.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with 55% marks in relevant subject at master degree. A minimum of eight years of experience of Teaching / Research / Extension in an academic / research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as research or policy papers in Peer Reviewed Journals / Books.
- Assistant Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
Application Fees for Faculty and Librarian Posts 2016
SC / ST: Rs.250
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Faculty and Librarian Posts 2016
Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents to The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam on or before 10 October 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification