Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for the 19 Posts of Senior Technical Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06th February 2019.
Notification No. 03/2019
- Last date for submission of application: 06 February 2019
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 08 February 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 20 April 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Senior Technical Assistant-05
- Junior Technical Assistant-14
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant Posts Job
Senior Technical Assistant-
- Must possess B.Sc Degree in Textile Technology awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. (OR)
- First Class Diploma in Textile Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu, (Or)
- First Class Diploma in Handloom Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu
Junior Technical Assistant-
- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification and
- Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognized Institute of Handloom Technology or
- Diploma in Textile Manufacture obtained from the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Chennai or the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
Level of Pay
- Senior Technical Assistant- Rs.36,400 – 1,15,700/- (Level 16)
- Junior Technical Assistant- Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Level 11)
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test/Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates visit the official site of TNPSC at e www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net or http://www.tnpscexams.in and apply for the post on or before 06th February 2019.