TNPSC Job Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited online applications for the post Assistant Agricultural Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 January 2019.
TNPSC is to fill 580 vacant posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in. It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One-Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/-.
The selection of the candidates for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Exam. The tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method.
Notification Number - 39/2018
- Last Date of Online Application - 27 January 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Bank - 29 January 2019
- Date of Examination - 07 April 2019 from 10:00 AM to 01.00 PM and from 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Agricultural Officer (2016-2019) (Post Code No.3101) - 570 + 6 (Carried Forward vacancies)
- Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for ST candidates only) (Post Code No.3101) - 4 (ST) (Shortfall vacancies)
Eligibility Criteria for District Educational Officer Posts
- 12th Passed.
- Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
18 to 30 Years (No maximum age limit for SCs/ SC(A)/STs/MBCs/DCs/BCs/ and BCMs)
Selection Procedure for Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts
Selection will be made in Objective Type Written Exam: Paper - I (300 Marks) and Paper- II (200 Marks)
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online through Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in on or before 27 January 2019.
One Time Registration Fee - Rs. 150/-