University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrator in the various Departments of the College on tenure for a period of three years only. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 25 June 2014.
The University College of Medical Sciences was founded in 1971 by the efforts of the then Health Minister of Delhi. The Health Ministry proposed to provide medical education to every student who attained the eligibility criteria to study medicine.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 4 June 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 25 June 2014
- Date of Walk-in of Interview: First week of July 2014
- Date of display schedule of interview/list on the College website: 30 June 2014
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts: Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrator
Name of the Departments
1. Anatomy: 4 Posts
2. Biochemistry: 2 Posts
3. Physiology: 4 Posts
4. Pathology: 1 Post
5. Pharmacology: 2 Posts
6. Microbiology: 4 Posts
7. Forensic Medicine: 3 Posts
8. Community Medicine: 3 Posts
9. Medicine: 5 Posts
10. Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine: 1 Post
11. Endocrinology: 1 Post
12. Nephrology: 3 Posts
13. Paediatrics: 2 Posts
14. Dermatology & Venereology: 1 Post
15. Surgery: 3 Posts
16. Ophthalmology: 1 Post
17. Radiology: 2 Posts
18. Anesthesiology: 5 Posts
19. Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry: 2 Posts
20. Psychiatry: 1 Post
Total no. of Posts: 50 Posts
- Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/- per month with MD/MS/DNB qualifications.
- Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/- per month only for MBBS qualifications.
- Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/- per month for Non-Medical person i.e. M.Sc (Medical) qualification.
- Post graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university.
- MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subjects or MBBS qualification.
- Candidate’s age must be below 33 years as on 30 May 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website: http//www.ucms.ac.in on or before 25 June 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates have to bring No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any and all original certificates along with one set of self attested Photocopy of the certificates in support of their application for verification, while appearing for interview.