UGC NET JUNE 2019 Answer Key has been released at the official Website of NTA (ntanet.nic.in). Candidates are required to check their answers in the response sheet and can challenge any question/answer if they find it to be wrong before 3rd July 2019 (11:50 PM). However, candidates need to pay Rs. 100 per question/answer challenged. NTA conducted the UGC NET June 2019 across the country from 20th June to 26th June 2019 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 6,81,718 candidates appeared.
UGC NET 2019 Answer Key: Rs. 1000 per question/answer challenged
The facility to challenge UGC NET June 2019 Answer Key is available from 1st July 2019 to 3rd July 2019 (upto 11:50 PM). Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. Candidates can check the Answer Key from the link given below in the image:
Candidates need to click on the link ‘Answer Key Challenge’ highlighted in the above image. A new page will then open asking you to fill Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin for logging into the page.
Procedure to Challenge UGC NET June 2019 Answer Key
1. Please go to website https://ntanet.nic.in
2. Click ‘Answer Key Challenge’
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4. Click on ‘CLICK HERE FOR CHALLENGES REGARDING ANSWER KEY’.
5. You will see 50 Question IDs for Paper I and next 100 Question IDs for Paper II. They are in sequential order.
6. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box. If you feel that the Question is incorrect, select the option ’Yes’ given under ‘Is Question incorrect’.
8. After clicking your desired option, both for Paper I and Paper II, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
9. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
10. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
11. Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
12. You will find a screen displaying your Challenges Claimed.
13. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
14. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only.
15. In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be reimbursed in the same account.
After checking the Answer Key and the Response Sheet, students are advised to look at the below points for further procedures:
The result of UGC NET June 2019 Exam will be uploaded on the website www.ntanet.nic.in as per schedule. The tentative result date is 15th July 2019 as per the latest notification.
JRF Score Validity
The validity period of the offer is three years w.e.f the date of issue of JRF Award letter. However, in case the candidate who has already joined M.Phil. /Ph.D., the date of commencement of Fellowship shall be from the date of declaration of NET result or date of their joining, whichever is later.
The role of NTA is only upto the conduct of NET Examination and declaration of result. The e-certificates to qualified candidate are issued by UGC- NET Bureau. So the candidates declared qualified in NET are informed to contact Head, UGC NET Bureau, University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg , New Delhi, Pin Code-110021, Phone No. (011-24116316, 24115416, 24115419).