The University Grants Commission invited application for National Eligibility Test (NET) 2014. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format before 05 May 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 15 April; 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 05 May 2014
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan: 07 May 2014
- Last date of taking printout of Application Form: 10 May 2014
- Date of Examination: 29 June 2014
Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (without rounding off) from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. A relaxation is available for reserve categories candidates.
Age Limit (as on 01 June 2014)
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years
- Assistant Professor: No upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- For General candidates: Rs.450/-
- For Other Backward Classes: Rs. 225/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 110/-.
How to Apply
Eligible Candidate have to apply online through www.ugcnetonline.in OR www.ugc.ac.in before 05 May 2014. Candidates can also visit the official website. Click to the provided link for more details.