Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu invited applications from eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts in the Pollution Control Committee, Daman. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Opening Date of Registration: 05 July 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 02 (Two).
- Junior Scientific Assistant: 02 (Two).
- Field Attendant: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Post 1: Twelfth (10+2) Pass with Science or Degree in Science equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution
- For Post 2: Degree or Master Degree in Scienceor equivalent from a recognized University or Institution
- For Post 3: Eighth (8th) or Tenth (10th)Standard Passor equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution
Age Limit for the candidate should between 18 to 25 years (for post 1 & 3) and upto 30 years (for post 2) and Relaxationfor the category candidate should be as per rules.
- Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month (for post 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month (for post 3).
- · Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month (for post 2)
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc.with a recent passport size photographshould be affixed on the applicationmay be forwarded to the “Office of Deputy Secretary (Pers.), Secretariat, Daman” within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.