In this article you will get the UP Board class 10th English Question Paper 2017 which was conducted on 27th March 2017. This is the paper which will help you to know the UP Board high school English question paper pattern and the level of questions came. This paper will also be a good resource to practice for the next year UP Board exam.
About the UP Board Class 10 English Paper:
- In this paper there are total 14 questions
- Minimum marks for one question is 2 and maximum marks is 6
- Most of the questions are divided into sub question by following the parts like a, b, c....etc
- There is an essay carrying the 6 marks
- There are 2 question carrying 4 marks based on the unseen passage
Some example questions from the paper are given below:
English as a subject is very important as it carries 70 marks. As compared to core subjects like science and maths, students generally take English very lightly. In UP Board class 10 or high school English is very much scoring if you can memorise the chapter and writer names. English is a subject where presentation of answer is very important.
Read in Hindi: How to Prepare for UP Board 10th English in last months