Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs invited applications for recruitment to the post of Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General and other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Closing Date of Application Forms: within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy Details
- Inspector General (works): 1 post
- Deputy Inspector General (Works): 3 posts
- Deputy Inspector General (Communication): 2 posts
- Deputy Commandant (Engineer): 8 posts
- Inspector (Vety): 2 posts
- Sub Inspector (Vety): 7 posts
- Subedar Major (Sister -In- Charge): 3 posts
- Sub Inspector (Radiographer): 1 post
- Inspector (Min): 9 posts
- Inspector (Jr. Hindi Translator): 3 posts
- Sub Inspector (Min): 84 posts
- Sub Inspector (Motor Transport): 35 posts
- Sub Inspector (Mech.): 76 posts
- Sub Inspector (Army): 76 posts
- Head Constable (Telecommunication): 25 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sub-Inspector, Head Constable & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidates should have Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in respective subject, 12th passed with Science, Diploma in respective subject as per the posts.
How to Apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Sub-Inspector, Head Constable & Other Posts 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Director (Pers-V), Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (110066) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.