Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) invited application for recruitment to 04 posts of SRF, Project Assistant, and Project Technician III. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 March 2015.
- Last date for submission of application: 31 March 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 04
- Senior Research Fellow: 01
- Project Assistant: 02
- Project Technician III: 01
- Educational Qualification
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidate must be Post-graduate degree in Zoology/Medical Entomology with NET qualification and two years of research experience.
- Project Assistant: Candidate must be Graduate in Zoology from a recognized University with one year DMLT Course (or) Graduate in Zoology from a recognized University with one year relevant experience in the lower grade or one year field/lab experience from a recognized Institution.
- Project Technician III: Candidate must be 12th pass in Science subjects and two years diploma (DMLT (or) (ii) 12th pass in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized organization as Technician-B or two years field/laboratory experience in Govt. recognized organization.
- Age Limit
- Senior Research Fellow: Not more than 35 years
- Project Assistant, Project Technician III: Not more than 30 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to download the application from the VCRC website (www.vcrc.res.in) and submit the same on or before 30.03.2015 to the Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry-605 006.