Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre , Government Of India, Department Of Space, invited applications for 7 Scientist/Engineer-SC posts. Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format before 1 September, 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 11 August 2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 01 September 2014
- Closing Date for Receiving Application by Speed-post: 08 September 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Posts: Scientist/Engineer-SC
- Number of Post: 7 posts
- M.E/M.Tech in Structural Engineering/Applied Mechanics/Machine Design with pre-eligibility qualification of B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Aeronautical Engineering: 2 posts
- B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering: 3 posts
- B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgy: 1 post
- B.E/B.Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering.1 post
Based on Bio-data initial screening will be done to shortlist the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. Candidates called for interview will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi also.
How to Apply
Completely filled Applications will be received on-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through e-mail/VSSC website only. The application format for on-line registration is available in the website http://www.vssc.gov.in from 1000 hours on 11 August 2014 to 1700 hours on 01 September 2014.
Upon on-line registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. After submission, it is mandatory for the applicant to send the required documents before 8 September, 2014.