WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Office Executive and Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 January 2019.
A total of 1179 vacancies have been notified out of which 745 Posts are for Office Executive and 434 vacancies for Junior Operator Technician Cum Technical Assistant Post. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply to the post through the online mode only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
The selection process consists of three stages i.e. Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview followed by Pre-Employment Medical Test as per prescribed rules of the Company.
Candidate will be permitted to appear for written test based on the self-declaration submitted at the time of online registration and payment of prescribed application fee.
Candidates are advised to go through WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 Notification before applying to the post.
- Last date for submission of online application: 18 January 2019
WBSEDCL Vacancy Details
- Office Executive – 745 Posts
- Junior Operator Technician cum Technical Assistant – 434 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Office Executive and Technical Assistant Posts
- Office Executive – Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University Or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in HS level and Must have passed certificate course/any other courses on computer.
- Junior Operator Technician cum Technical Assistant – Madhyamik or equivalent and Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Directorate of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in Electronic-Mechanic/Wireman/ Electrician.
• Junior Operator Technician cum Technical Assistant – Pay Band Rs. 6,300 - Rs. 20,200 & Grade Pay Rs. 2,600
How to apply for WBSEDCL Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 18 January 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Office Executive and Technical Assistant Posts
- Office Executive/Junior Operator Technician cum Technical Assistant – Rs. 300/-