West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) has invited applications for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and non faculty posts. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 28 March 2016.
No. WBUAFS/Estb/Rect 2/03 (Pt.-II)/451
Closing Date of Application : 28 March 2016
West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences Vacancy details
1. Professor: 17 Posts
2. Assistant Professor: 22 Posts
3. Associate Professor: 26 Posts
4. Director of Research Extension & Farms: 01 Post
5. Dean, Faculty of VAS: 01 Post
6. Dean, Dairy Technology: 01 Post
7. Dean, Fishery Sciences: 01 Post
8. Student’s Welfare: 01 Post
9. Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
10. Librarian: 01 Post
11. Deputy Director of Research: 02 Posts
12. Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
13. Assistant Director of Research: 01 Post
14. Assistant Director of Extension: 01 Post
15. Security-cum-Estate Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Non-Faculty Posts 2016
- Faculty: A minimum of Master’s Degree in a subject/discipline of the concerned Faculty having at least 55% marks throughout the career. Ph.D degree in concerned subject.
- Director of Research Extension & Farms, Controller of Examinations, Deputy Director of Research, Assistant Director: A minimum of Masters Degree in any branch of Veterinary & Animal Science/Dairy Sciences/Fishery Sciences having at least 55% of marks in aggregate.
- Dean: A minimum of Masters Degree in a subject/discipline of the concerned faculty having at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Student’s Welfare: A minimum of Master’s Degree in Veterinary & Animal Sciences/Dairy Science/Dairy Technology/Fishery Science/ Allied Science/ M.P. Ed./ M.B.A (H.R.D) from a recognized University at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Librarian: A minimum of Master’s Degree in Library Science or equivalent having at least 55% of marks in aggregate. M.B.A with knowledge of application of Computerisation in Library.
- Deputy Librarian: Master Degree with atleast 55% marks in aggregate in Library Science/ Information Sciences or equivalent followed by a Bachelor Degree in Library Science/ Information Science or equivalent.
- Security-cum-Estate Officer: Bachelor Degree with good academic record.
- Professor: 45 years and above
- Assistant Professor: Below 35 years of age
- Associate Professor: 40 years and above
- Dean: 45 years and above
- Deputy Director & Assistant Director: 35 years and above
- Security-cum-Estate Officer: 40-45 years of age
How to Apply for WBUAFS posts:
Eligible candidates can send their application along with seven sets of duly filled, self attested copies of testimonials in an envelope super scripted as “Name of the Post Applied for_” by Registered Post with Acnowledgement due or speed post to the Registrar, West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS), 68, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata-700037 on or before 28 March 2016.
Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General Category (Rs. 250/- for SC & ST Category) through bank draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of Finance Officer, WBUAFS payable at Kolkata.