Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh invited applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment to 04 posts of Consultant & Accountant. Completely filled application in prescribed format must reach the concerned officer before 09 September 2014.
- Start Date of Registration: 26 August 2014
- Last date of Registration: 9 September 2014
Details of Post
- Consultant (Monitoring & Evaluation): 1 post
- Consultant (Procurement): 1 post
- Consultant (Financial Management): 1 post
- Accountant: 1 post
- Consultant (Monitoring & Evaluation): Post Graduate Degree in statistics/Economics/Demography/Anthropology/Development Planning/Social Work with minimum 5 years of experience of monitoring and evaluation in public health/nutrition or any large social sector programmes.
- Consultant (Procurement): Post graduate degree in Engineering/Science/Accounting with training in Procurement and Supply Chain Management with minimum 3 years’ experience in procurement planning and management in State/Private Sector/International Organization; Thorough knowledge of administrative system and procedures of state government; Exposure to procurement guidelines of the World Bank.
- Consultant (Financial Management): Retired Officer from the State Finance/Treasury/Audit Services/AG with experience in budgeting, audit and treasury functions; Knowledge of State budgetary, treasury and finance rules;
- Accountant: Post Graduate degree in Commerce/Accounting or C.A/ ICWA (Intermediate level) pass with minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting in State/Private Sector/International Organization with exposure to budgeting, audit and treasury controls;
- Consultant (Monitoring & Evaluation): Rs 60,000
- Consultant (Procurement): Rs 60,000
- Consultant (Financial Management): Rs 60,000
- Accountant: Rs 40,000
Selection will be made as per the performance of the candidates in Interview/ Group Discussions.
How to apply
Eligible candidates may download the application format form the official website and submit the filled application before 9 September in hardcopy and softcopy to the following address:
Department of Women Development & Child Welfare
Government of Andhra Pradesh,
2nd Floor, Swarna Jayanthi Complex,
Besides Maithrivanam Complex,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad -500038
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details refer the below link.