West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates for recruitment to 22 posts of Industrial Chemist & Geological Assistant. Last Date for Application is 29 September 2014
Last date of submission of application forms: 29 September 2014
Details of Post
- Industrial Chemist, West Bengal Factories Service under the Directorate of Factories, West Bengal under the Labour Department, G.E. Branch: 2 posts
- Geological Assistant/Geo-Hydrological Assistant under state water Investigation directorate, Kolkata under water resources investigation & Development department, West Bengal: 20 posts
- Industrial Chemist: A 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry of a recognised University or an equivalent degree.
- Geological assistant/geo-hydrological assistant: A 2nd Class Hons. Degree or Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a recognised University or its equivalent.
1. Industrial Chemist: Not more than 35 years
2. Geological assistant/geo-hydrological assistant: Not more than 32 years
- Industrial Chemist: P.B.-4, Rs.9,000/- - Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,700/- .
- Geological assistant/geo-hydrological assistant: P.B.-3, Rs.7,100/- - Rs.37,600/- Entry level pay of Rs. 8,650/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,100/-
How to Apply
Send Completely filled application with application fee of Rs 160/- to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal in form of Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal, to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026 superscribing on the envelope “ (i) Advertisement No. (ii) Item No. & (iii) Name of the post applied for‛ before 29 September, 2014.