West Bengal PSC Notified Recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer & Assistant Professor 2013
West Bengal Public service Commission (WBPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and Medical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 04 June 2013
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) issued notification for the recruitment of 38 Assistant Professor Vacancies in various subjects for Government and Technological Colleges under the Higher Education Department, Government of West Bengal in the West Bengal General Services. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 04 June 2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 4 June 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Posts: Assistant Professor
Name of the Subject:
1. Computer Science & Engineering: 05 Posts
2. Information Technology: 01 Post
3. Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
4. Electrical Communication & Engineering: 06 Posts
5. Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
6. Civil Engineering: 04 Posts
7. Mechanical Engineering: 11 Posts
8. Computer Application: 02 Posts
9. Ceramic Technology: 01 Post
10. Environment Science & Engineering: 01 Post
11. Polymer Science & Technology: 01 Post
12. Bio – Technology: 02 Posts
13. Bio – Chemistry: 01 Post
14. Textile Technology & Apparel Production Management: 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 38 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 1 January 2013.
(a) For Engineering and Technology: B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. Or M.E./M.Tech.
(b) For M.C.A.: B.E./B.Tech. And M.E./M.Tech. in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. Or M.E./M.Tech; OR
B.E./B.Tech. And M.C.A. with 1st class or equivalent in either B.E./B.Tech. or M.C.A.; OR
M.C.A. with 1st class or equivalent with 2 years of relevant experience.
- General and OBC Category Candidates are required to pay Rs.210/- in the form of Challana or postal order in favor of Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal.
- SC/ ST candidates need not to pay any fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6000/-.
Selection can be done on the basis of performance in written exam/ interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Fill it with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with self attested copies of madhyamik or equivalent, SC/ST/OBC certificates, mark sheets and certificates of each examination passes, experience certificate etc, two self-addressed unstamped envelopes and one self-addressed post card and application fee receipt with super scribed on the envelop: Application for the post of ____________________________.
- Applications should be sent strictly by registered or speed post or under certificate of posting to: The Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026.
For more information, CLICK HERE