The global human resource firm Aon Hewitt on 31 March 2016 released its list of India's Best Employer 2016.
A total of 113 organisations representing 12 key industries, cumulatively employing approximately 950000 employees, participated in the 2016 Aon Best Employers India study.
In the list released by Aon, Reliance Capital Asset Management is the only asset management company to be named as one of the best employers in India in the Aon list for 2016.
The companies included in the Aon list for India’s Best Employers 2016 are:
• AAPC India Hotel Management (Accor Hotels)
• Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Bajaj Finance
• Becton Dickinson India
• Bharti Infratel
• Blue Dart Express
• DHL Express India
• Godrej Consumer Products
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Global Soft
• InterGlobe Aviation(IndiGo)
• Metro Cash and Carry India
• Reliance Capital Asset Management (subsidiary of Reliance Capital)
• Saint-Gobain India - Gyproc Business
• Starwood Hotels & Resorts India
• Tata AIA Life Insurance Company
• Tata Autocomp Systems
• Tata Chemicals
• Tata Communications
• The Oberoi Group
• Whirlpool of India
• WNS Global Service
The AGS Health, the SKS Microfinance and the Yash Technologies were named in the Emerging Best Employers of India for the years 2016.
About Aon Hewitt
• Aon Hewitt (formerly known as Hewitt Associates) is a provider of human capital and management consulting services headquartered in the United States in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
• The firm provides consulting, outsourcing, and reinsurance brokerage services.
• The company was founded in 1940 and ceased to exist as an independent entity at the completion of its purchase by Aon in October 2010.
• Hewitt's operations were merged at that time with some elements of Aon's consulting arm to become a new subsidiary of the Aon Group called Aon Hewitt.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
What: Released by Aon Hewitt
When: 31 March 2016