Earth Day 2023: 39+ Inspirational Quotes to Save Our Mother Earth
Earth Day 2023: It is celebrated on April 22nd to remind us that now is a need to shift to a more sustainable economy that works for both people and the planet. It is necessary to promote harmony with nature and the Earth. It is correctly said that a green future is a prosperous future.
This year's theme is "Invest In Our Planet". It highlights the need to be courageous in preserving and protecting our health, our families, and our livelihood. So, together, we must Invest In Our Planet. There is a need for a partnership for the planet. Time is short, so restore nature and build a healthy planet for our future generations, children, and their children.
Solve| Earth Day Quiz 2023, check important GK Questions and Answers on nature Earth
Some of the famous slogans on Earth Day are:
Every day is Earth Day.
Pollution is never a solution
If it dies, we die with it.
Clean Earth is happy earth!
Think green, keep it clean.
READ| When and why is Earth Day celebrated?
Earth Day 2023: Inspirational Quotes to Save Our Mother Earth
1. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” - Albert Einstein
2. "It is our collective and individual responsibility...To preserve and tend to the world in which we all live." - Dalai Lama
3. "The earth does not belong to us. We belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle
4. "Humans: let’s stop burning fossil fuels. Let’s stop killing each other and our planet. Let’s stop merely talking about love; let’s start practising it. We have nothing to lose but our misery” - Peter Kalmus
5. "Let us permit nature to have her way. She understands her business better than we do." - Michel de Montaigne
6. "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." - Socrates
8. "Choose only one master—nature." - Rembrandt
9. "Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known." - Carl Sagan
10. "Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten." – Unknown
11. "How strange that nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude!"- Emily Dickinson
12. "The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it." - Robert Swan
13. "Tree are a poem the earth writes across the sky. Humanity cuts them down fro paper so we may record our emptiness." – Kahlil Gibran
14. "Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed." – Mahatma Gandhi
15. "Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." - Albert Einstein
16. "Nature to be commanded must be obeyed." - Francis Bacon
17. "For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver." - Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.”
- Mother Teresa
19. “Earth is the holiest place in the Universe, loving the earth, and loving life is the way to generate positive vibrations.” – Amit Ray
20. “The earth has a skin and that skin has diseases; one of its diseases is called man.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
21. “Deforestation is changing our climate, harming people and the natural world. We must, and can, reverse this trend.”- Jane Goodall
22. “A margin of life is developed by Nature for all living things – including man. All life forms obey Nature’s demands – except man, who has found ways of ignoring them” – Eugene M. Poirot
23. “We live on this speck called Earth – think about what you might do, today or tomorrow – and make the most of it.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
24. "A nation that destroys is soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt
25. “Life comes from the earth and life returns to the earth.” – Zhuangzi
26. “Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.” - Seymour Miller & Jill Jackson
27. “You have to hold yourself accountable for your actions, and that’s how we’re going to protect the Earth” – Julia Butterfly Hill
28. “The activist is not the man who says the river is dirty. The activist is the man who cleans up the river." - Ross Perot
29. “You cannot protect the environment unless you empower people, you inform them, and you help them understand that these resources are their own, that they must protect them.” - Wangari Maathai
30. “It’s the little things that citizens do. That’s what will make the difference. My little thing is planting trees.” - Wangari Maathai
31. “To damage the earth is to damage your children.” - Wendell Berry
32. “You are not Atlas carrying the world on your shoulder. It is good to remember that the planet is carrying you.”- Vandana Shiva
33. “Together we can preserve the forest, securing this immense treasure for the future of all these children.”- Chico Mendes
34. “If the environment is happy, people will laugh and your grief will go away.”-Srinivas Mishra
35. "The Earth is what we all have in common." -Wendell Berry
36. “To leave the world better than you found it, sometimes you have to pick up other people’s trash.” -Bill Nye
37. “All we have to do is to wake up and change.” -Greta Thunberg
38. “You don’t live on Earth; you are passing through.” -Rumi
39. “We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the Earth as its other creatures do.” -Barbara Ward
40. “He that plants trees loves others besides himself.” -Thomas Fuller
Read more Quotes, Poems, Slogans, Wishes, Messages, etc. on Earth Day 2023
READ| Important Days and Dates in April 2023