SSC offers a lucrative job profile to the candidates who join through SSC CGL and SSC CHSL. Candidates are allotted various positions like Assistant audit officer, Inspector (Examiner), Assistant (MEA / AFHQ), etc. through CGL entries, are somewhat carrying less working pressure. So, employees in such fields chose to study further and often gets confused if they need to opt post-graduation course or not. So, students let us discuss here that how PG & Doctorate is helpful while doing job in SSC CGL or CHSL.
Students often start preparing for competitive exams after doing graduation and start their PG after entering into government service. A postgraduate degree or doctorate is a 2 years degree, which you can opt only after your graduation degree. Most of the SSC jobs are soothing that you may get time to study your working hours only. This will help students to do a PG Doctorate course to increase their skills and strengthen their roles.
Why you should Prepare or join SSC CGL over SSC JE as an engineering graduate?
What facilities does an SSC Officer enjoy?
Benefits of PG/Doctorate after SSC CGL/CHSL
- Like for the post of Assistant Audit Officer, desirable qualification is master’s degree or say a PG degree in Accounts/ Finance/ Business, etc. It will become a boon for you if you start doing PG after selecting in this position.
- When a candidate entered through CHSL, he has many options to choose a long path of pursuing Graduate and post - graduate in a particular field. This will make them eligible for other posts as well as they can apply for many other exams which need PG.
- In case of CGL, you can think of another way like you can change your field by doing post-graduation in another field. Suppose you are a science student and you get a profile which needs accounts and economics knowledge. Then, you can just start a post - graduate degree in such fields. This will increase your adaptability in different areas. This will also cater you to do well in your current job profile. You will feel the difference when the things which you looked from others just become a cup of tea for you.
- If a person thinks he is doing a desk job, then it`s a very good opportunity for him to go for higher studies. His success rate will go higher if he knows the best use of work.
- If you pursue specialist knowledge in any field, it will help you getting progress in PhD. A door to next step on ladder opens for you which do not requires even any age limit.
- If you get a postgraduate degree along your graduate job, this will help you gaining more skills and knowledge. This indicates your seniors that you are serious about career progression.
- Post - graduation will enhance your time management, researching, presentation and writing skills. This will help you in your routinely work and give a clear idea about the new things which came around your work style.
- PG doctorate helps in acquiring specialist knowledge in your particular field and experience in project management and leadership.
Advantages of MBA after joining SSC CGL/CHSL exams
Sure shot plan to score high in SSC reasoning for Arts aspirants
Overall, postgraduate & doctorate is an excellent opportunity after joining SSC. Students must analyse which field is better for them. They must take right decision about choosing the PG field. It must help in their work profile or it must improve their working culture in both monetary and learning growth levels. Above mentioned benefits are not just for reading and analysing, they must be evaluated for future growth as well as internal/external level growth. You must take the option which must not hamper your government job. It must have a positive impact as it will lead you to get a luxury like promotions and increments. So, always keep an eye on a best option.