AIIMS Patna Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna invited applications for the post of Senior Resident in Department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 05 April 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date - 05 April 2019
- Otorhinolaryngology Interview Time – 09:30 AM
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Interview Time - 10:00 AM
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident Otorhinolaryngology/ENT – 1 Post
- Senior Resident Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Resident Otorhinolaryngology - MBBS from a recognized University/Institute.
- Senior Resident Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – MBBS and MD/MS degree in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology from a recognized University/Institute from MCI for Senior Resident
How to Apply for AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates can appear for the interview at the Committee Room, Ground Floor, Administrative Block, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Phulwarisharif, Patna - 801507 on 05 April 2019.
Rs.1000 (no fee for SC/ST/PH and women candidates) in form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of AIIMS PATNA payable at Patna
Detailed Notification PDF: