Air India Recruitment 2019: Air India has invited applications for recruitment to the post of cabin crew across India. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before the last date of application.
All eligible candidates can apply to the posts in three phases. The first Phase of online application is from 11 June to 25 June 2019 and Second Phase will start from 4 July to 17 July 2019. The third phase of online application for Air India Recruitment 2019 will commence from 25 July to 7 August 2019.
The candidate must possess the requisite age, qualification, experience etc. on the above cut off date of eligibility as specified against each exercise. The candidate may apply for more than one recruitment exercise. Candidates can check vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process etc. in this article.
- Opening date of online application for the first phase: 11 June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application of the first Phase: 25 June 2019
- Opening date of online application for the second phase: 4 July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application of the second phase: 17 July 2019
- Opening date of online application for the third phase: 25 July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application of the third phase: 7 August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Experienced Cabin Crew Posts
Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University and minimum one year of experience as cabin crew in a Scheduled Airline.
Age Limit - Between 18 and 35 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.