Anna University has invited applications for recruitment to the post of “Intellectual Property (IP) Analysts” at Centre for Intellectual Property Rights. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2018.
Last Date of Application - 28 February 2018.
Anna University Vacancy Details:
- Senior IP Analyst - 1 Post
- IP Analyst - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IP Analyst Post
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Masters Degree in Science.
- Knowledge in Intellectual Property Rights supported by documental evidence.
- Senior IP Analyst - Minimum 5 years in the field of IPR
- IP Analyst - Minimum 5 years in the field of IPR
Selection Process for IP Analyst Post
Interviews will be held for the selection of candidates.
How to Apply for Anna University Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and submit the application and other relevant academic documents by post or in person to 'The Director, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), CPDE building, Anna University, Chennai 600025' latest by 28 February 2018 by 5:00 PM.