Bank of Maharashtra Jobs Notification: Bank of Maharashtra invited applications for the post of Specialist in Scale I & II of IT Department. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 February 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 22 February 2018
- Commencement of date-of Submission of Application: 3 February 2018
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application withenclosures: 4 March 2018
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details
Officer Scale I
- Software Programmers–4 Post
- Software Tester – 3 Post
- Oracle Database Administrator – 1 Post
- MSSQL DatabaseAdministrator – 1 Post
- Network Administrators – 4 Posts
Officer Scale II
- Data Analysts – 10 Posts
- Information Security officer – 5 Posts
- Manager HR- 05 Posts
- Chief Manager (Credit): 10 Posts
- Chief Manager (Balance Sheet): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Officer Scale I & II Posts
- Software Programmers: Graduates in Computer Science B.Sc. (Computer Science), BCA,B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT, M.Sc. (Computer Science),MCA.
- Software Tester: B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS/ M.Sc.(Electronics / Comp. Science)
- Oracle Database Administrator: B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / MCA / MSC Computer Science.
- MSSQL Database Administrator: B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / MCA / MSC Computer Science.
- Network Administrator: B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics &Telecommunications.
- Data Analysts: Should have a Master/Bachelor degree in the related areas likeStatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Sciences,Analytics or related areas with minimum 55% marks or equivalentgrade or first class.
- Information Security Officers: B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS/ M.Sc. (Electronics / Comp. Science)
- Software Programmers(including Android Developers) – 30 Years
- Software Tester – 30 Years
- Oracle DatabaseAdministrator– 30 Years
- MSSQL DatabaseAdministrator – 30 Years
- Network Administrators– 30 Years
- Data Analyst – 35 Years
- Information Security Officer – 35 Years
- Software Programmers: Minimum Two Year’s work experience in the mentioned areas.
- Software Tester: Minimum Two Year’s work experience in Software Testing. Candidates with additional qualification of suitable certification in these areas would be preferred.
- Oracle Database Administrator: Minimum Two Year’s work experience in the mentioned areas.
- Network Administrator: Minimum Two Year’s work experience in the given areas.
- Data Analysts: Should have minimum 3 years of proven experience in data analytics and data handling and experienced in statistical programming on latest IT tools of data analysis.
- Information Security Officer: Minimum Three Year’s work experience in Information Security.
Selection Procedure for Officer Scale I & II Jobs
Selection will be through Group discussion and personal interview. A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for Group Discussion and interview. While short listing the candidates, we may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled. Thus, merely fulfilling minimum qualification and experience criteria would not automatically entitle a candidatefor the interview.
How to Apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Officer Scale I &II Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 on or before 4 March 2018.
Application Fees for Officer Scale I &II Job
Gen &OBC:INR 600/- + Intimation Charges INR 100/-
SC/ST/PWD: INR 100/-