Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Officer/C in various departments. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 30 May 2014. BARC is India's premier nuclear research facility based in Trombay, Mumbai. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
- Opening date for online Application Forms: 5 May 2014
- Closing date for online Application Forms: 30 May 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Technical Officer/C (Electrical): 3
- Technical Officer/C (Electronics): 3
- Technical Officer/C (Mechanical): 2
- Technical Officer/C (Physics): 10
- Technical Officer/C (Chemistry): 9
Total No. of Posts: 27 Posts
Rs.15600—39100 with Grade Pay: Rs.5400
- Technical Officer/C (Electrical): B.E./B.Tech in Electrical discipline or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- Technical Officer/C (Electronics): B.E./B.Tech in Electronics discipline or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- Technical Officer/C (Mechanical): B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical discipline or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- Technical Officer/C (Physics): MSc in Physics or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- Technical Officer/C (Chemistry): MSc in Chemistry or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years as on 30 May 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
- General and OBC categories Candidate have to pay Rs.250/- as an application fees by means of fee payment challan through any branch of State Bank of India. The fee challan can be downloaded from the website of BARC.
- Women candidates, SC / ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
Selection will be based on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only from the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.
- After final submission of online application form, candidates must print-out the generated application form and submit the same along with the attested copies (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification (supported by appropriate marksheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations), caste, experience at the time of interview.