Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites applications from Indian Citizens for the following post of the Deputy General Manager. Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires for its Naval Systems (S&CS) Strategic Business Unit, Bangalore Complex retired Naval Officers / Naval Officers who are likely to retire shortly on immediate absorption/ Re- employment basis as indicated below.
• Last Date for Submission of Application : 31 March 2014.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Deputy General Manager
• No. of Posts: 02 (Two) Posts
• First Class BE/ B. Tech (Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science) or Equivalent with specialization in Radars, Sonar’s, Fire control systems, Communication Systems.
• M.E/ M. Tech in any of the above Disciplines, PMP Certified will be an added advantage.
• Captain or Commander with 4 years of completed service in the rank of Commander.
• Candidate should have served onboard Naval ships with experience in the area of Radars, Sonar’s, Fire Control Systems, Ship/ Submarine communication systems, CAIO and networking systems. Service in WESEE/ NHQ (DEE/ DWE/ DND) / Naval Dockyards would be an added advantage.
• The Upper Age Limit as on 01 January 2014 for the candidate is 45 years.
• Upper age limit is relaxation for SC / ST/ OBC candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 32,900/- – 3% – 58,000/- Per Month.
Fee and Mode of Payment
• The candidates shall pay an Application Fees by a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferable State Bank of India) for GEN /OBC candidates Rs. 500/- (SC / ST candidates are exempted from the payment). The Demand Draft should be in favor of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore.
• Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send the applications through post, in the downloadable application format enclosing a recent passport size photograph along with self attested copies of SSLC / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), Marks cards for having passed all semesters of BE degree, BE degree certificate, Copy of service records, last pay particulars, pension particulars, certificate from previous employer regarding experience, Caste Certificate and other relevant certificates and Demand Draft should also be accompanied so as to reach Post Box no. 1334, Post Master Jalahalli Post Office, Jalahalli, Bangalore 560013 on or before 31 March 2014.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below
NEIFM Recruitment 2019 for 3 Private Secretary, Pharmacist and Store Keeper Posts
NCSM Recruitment 2018 for 05 Section Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others
NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts