Bose Institute, Kolkata Recruitment 2018 for 14 JRF, Interview on 12 December
Bose Institute, Kolkata has invited applications for the 14 posts of Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 December 2018.
Bose Institute, Kolkata Job Notification 2018: Bose Institute, Kolkata has invited applications for the 14 posts of Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 December 2018.
Advertisement No : BI/CSIR-UGC-DST NET JRF/32/2018-19
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 12 December 2018
Bose Institute, Kolkata Vacancy Details 2018
- Total Posts (Junior Research Fellow) : 14
- Atmospheric Physics-1
- Atmosphere- Marine Science -1
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Collisions-01
- Complex systems and Interdisciplinary statistical physics-01
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics-02
- Structural Biology of Nucleic acids -01
- Computational Structural Biology-01
- Computational Biology-01
- Structural Biology-01
- Structural Biology, Biochemistry-01
- Systems Biology and Biophysics Systems -01
- Biology/Computation al Biology/Biological Physics-01
- Cell Biology-01
Eligibility Criteria for JRF Posts
- Candidates should have good M.Sc. degree in the relevant field(s) as listed in the Annexure-I and a valid award of JRF through NET (CSIR/UGC-NET, DBT-NET etc.) or its equivalent national level examinations, including DST-INSPIRE Fellowships which the candidate is yet to activate.
- Fellowship-As admissible as per CSIR, UGC and DST rules.
Age Limit for JRF
Below 28 years as on the day on which the application is made
(Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only, as per rule).
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the posts and attend the Counseling- cum Walk-in-Interview on 12th December, 2018 at 10.30 a.m.at the venue- Committee Room, Centenary Campus of Bose Institute, Kankurgachi, P-1/12 CIT Scheme VII M, Kolkata – 700 054.