CBSE 12th Maths Exam 2019: Check Paper Analysis, Review, Students' Reaction - Watch Live Video
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting Class 12th Mathematics board exam 2019. Check details and latest updates.
CBSE 12th Maths Board Exam 2019 was conducted on 18th March 2019 (10:30 AM to 01:30 PM). Check feedback and analysis of CBSE Maths paper 2019. About 5,50,000+ students appeared for CBSE Class 12 Maths Board Exam 2019. Students who took this exam shared their feedback about the difficulty level of the Maths question paper. Jagran Josh provided live updates about CBSE Class 12 Maths paper 2019. Students said that the level of questions asked in CBSE 12th Maths Board Exam was quite easy and they are expecting more than 80 marks (out of 100) in this subject. You can check the complete details and live video from the link below
CBSE Class 12 Maths Question Paper 2019: Format
Here is the format of CBSE Class 12 Maths Paper 2019 (conducted on 18 March 2019):
CBSE Class 12 Maths question paper 2019 contained 29 questions divided into 4 sections as given below
• Section A: Questions 1 – 4 (Very short-answer type questions - each carrying 1 mark)
• Section B: Questions 5 – 12 (Short-answer type questions - each carrying 2 marks)
• Section C: Questions 13 – 23 (Long-answer I type questions - each carrying 4 marks).
• Section D: Questions 24 – 29 (Long-answer II type questions - each carrying 6 marks).
Students needed to attempt all the questions. There was no overall choice in the question paper. However, internal choices were present in some questions.
A snapshot from CBSE Class 12 Maths Paper 2019:
CBSE Class 12 Maths Paper Analysis & Review: Feedback from students
Some of the main points from the feedback of students about CBSE Class 12 Biology Paper 2019 are given below
• The difficulty level of the CBSE Maths paper 2019: Easy
• Paper was easier than last year’s paper
•The pattern of the questions paper was similar to the latest CBSE Class 12 Maths Sample Paper 2019 (Issued by CBSE)
• All the questions in the paper were asked from the syllabus and based on NCERT textbooks
• Average range of expected marks: 80+ (out of 100)
More updates about CBSE Maths paper will be available here shortly.
As per CBSE Class 10th Date Sheet, next important exams for CBSE 10th students are of Hindi & English subjects, students preparing for these papers can take help of important resources from the links given below:
As per CBSE CBSE 12th Date Sheet, next important exams are of Economics & Physical Education subjects, students preparing for Economics & Physical Education paper can take help of important resources from the links given below:
Other important articles related to ongoing CBSE Board Exams 2019: